cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX50HS - having a problem stitching photo's together.

gsobotka
Apprentice

I've tried to open PhotoStitch and download the photo's and it will not accept them. I've downloaded the photo's to "My Pictures" and to "Windows Live Photo Gallery", both of which accept the photo's, and then copy and paste to PhotoStitch. PhotoStitch will not accept the "paste" command. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hsbn
Whiz

Can you add file into PhotoStich from without using Paste?. Not all program can use the paste command especially merging software like PhotoStich. Use "OPEN" command from the software, navigate to the folder where you store your images. Choose all the images you want to use. Then rearrange them the way you want and hit merge and change any parameter that you like. After you're finish, you can save it as a new image.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

hsbn
Whiz

Can you add file into PhotoStich from without using Paste?. Not all program can use the paste command especially merging software like PhotoStich. Use "OPEN" command from the software, navigate to the folder where you store your images. Choose all the images you want to use. Then rearrange them the way you want and hit merge and change any parameter that you like. After you're finish, you can save it as a new image.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

Thanks for your help. Having never used that feature before, I was confused by the instructions in the User Guide. Your help was very useful.

smack53
Mentor

If you have Canon's ZoomBrowser loaded on your computer, you can highlight the files you wish to merge, then ckick on the edit button under tasks on the left side, choose Stitch Photos, and the software will open with the files inserted and ready to work on.

Announcements