Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX20IS SOLUTIONS DISK FOR WINDOWS 8

bob72
Apprentice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bob72,

At this point, it is probably best to contact one of our representatives over the phone to resolve the issue.  This helps by providing real time feedback as we go through the troubleshooting process, ensuring the issue gets resolved in a more timely manner.  Please click HERE to go to our contact information page.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Crista
Whiz

Hi bob72!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

solution disk ver 50.0 , windows 8.1,

not able to transfer pictures from memory card to computer

bob72,

Please download the update to CameraWindow from our website.  Click HERE to go to the download page, select Windows 8 from the Select OS dropdown box, then select CameraWindow DC 8.8.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

after installing image browser, i still have the problem of not being able to download from my memory card slot & now

i am not able to download from the camera.   i keep getting the same message ( no images to download to memory card.)

bob72,

At this point, it is probably best to contact one of our representatives over the phone to resolve the issue.  This helps by providing real time feedback as we go through the troubleshooting process, ensuring the issue gets resolved in a more timely manner.  Please click HERE to go to our contact information page.

When I install memory card in computer.

then click on  (acquire & camera settings)

next click on  (import images from memory card)

I get message ( no images to download to memory card)

and NO i did not click on ( transfer images to memory card)

Announcements