Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

SX 740 HS

I am trying to tranfer my videos to my macbook air and it wont let me, I have looked at many youtube videos and searched so many sites. The video says it has no files in it but lets me play the video in my camera. I even downloaded image tranfer 2, I have tried through my phone and through wifi through the site and throught the usb. Nothing is working and I dont understand why some videos tranfer and some done. They say no file or 0 bts ive treid on my Mac and my husnads Windows computer. Please help 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SX 740 HS

Greetings,

This will be an issue with the type of card being used or how it was formatted. 

Only use full size cards, ones without adapters and format the card in the camera before use. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2(v1.1.0) ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100 ~ImageClass MF644Cdw ~LBP622dw
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SX 740 HS

It doesn't work on Mac *or* Windows? I would try a card reader, some computers have them built in.