cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SUGGESTION] Adding Canon G7X Mark II

SI
Apprentice

So I've been trying to find a way to do this without wasting any more money than i already have. I bought a Canon G7X Mark II about a year ago for cool photos, now that everything is closed I can't really accomplish that.  I have moved on to gaming.  If you take a look you can connect the Canon G7X MII to your mobile device, and stream the cameras footage from the device as well.  So as a suggestion, can't canon add this to the Canon G7X Mark II, if they made it that you can view from your phone and stream from your phone, I'd make sense if they can add compatibility to the G7X MII, there wouldn't be a reason to not.

I'd like to get this out to the community as much as I can, and my first post as it would benifet others as well as myself.

As an end note, thanks for taking your time to read all this.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I assume you are talking about the webcam utility?  If yes, only the mkIII is supported.  Sometimes this has to do with the camera's hardware capabilities.  Sometimes it's software.  If its not supported, there is probably a reason.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements