Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: MAC OS X Sierra drivers?

Is there any workarounds for powershot S200 with mac sierra

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What doesn't work with Sierra?

You should be able to remove the CF card and connect to computer using a card reader or just connect the camera using a USB cable.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes, those ancient ways work.  Why did I pay extra for Wifi capabilities that are not there?  why would I ever trust Canon  (my first canon purchase, I usually buy Sony) again?  The answer is that I won't trust a company that does not fully reveal itself.  It has taken me some time to even figure out what the problem was (without any help from this community).  Now that I know that Canon does not support Mac OS Sierra, I would have made another purchase choice.  By the way, I am a CONSUMER, not a troll tech savy sarcastic nerd.  I only mention this in case any are out there and wish to respond to this message.  You will be wasting your time there, fellows.  I may not know the photography world as some, but I'm on to your ways of deflection and blame avoidance.  

Hi, nancyjane!

Are you having trouble taking advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity on your camera?  If so, please let us know exactly which camera model you have along with any other details you feel would paint a clearer picture of your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Honored Contributor

Well nancyjane, since you didn't provide your camera or what your problem is I guess you are going to hsve to rely on a troll tech savvy sarcastic nerd to help you. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
New Contributor

Bingo!  I don't need your help.  Thank you.