cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puzzling question.....on downloading fotos from my G10 to my iMac..

scomo0
Apprentice

Dear All, Im a bit puzzled by the fact that my G10 when I press play to look at photos it says there are 3386 photos. but when I go to download them on my iMac/iPhoto it only finds 1,621 photos...and I cant tell by looking that any are missing ? Anyone have any ideas on this? Many thanks/Scott. p.s I normally do erase all my pictures on the SD card each time...and they start of these pictures correspond on both the camera and the iPhoto download...so its very strange. many thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

smack53
Mentor

Just a thought, are you sure the 3386 photos isn't the amount of photos that can still be taken on the card? If you look at the screen when you are viewing your photos, that should tell you how many images are on the camera. If you don't see any data, just press the disp button a few times until you see the information appear on the image. In the upper right corner you should see a number such as 101/1621 meaning photo 101 of 1621. The second number will be the actual number of photos on the camera. If you are viewing the camera screen while getting ready for a shot, the number 3386 at the upper left is how many shots are left at the resolution you are using.

Steve M.

scomo0
Apprentice
Your right! Many thanks Steve
Announcements