cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with image transfer

pb1114
Apprentice

my images won't transfer to windows live photo gallery (powershot elph 300 HS) I don't get any error message

3 REPLIES 3

Mykolas
Authority

Hi pb1114!

Thanks for the post.

Are you able to download images from the camera using other software, like Canon CameraWindow?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Mike, I talked with your technical support people and yes I can download pictures to the canon page. However I have always used the windows photo gallery in the past and the tech person advised me to call Windows support. I did and they were unanable to help after they took remote control so I am going to call my antivirus support team.  It appears that a virus may be interfering. I had malware cleaned out last week.

Thank You for your interest. ~ pb1114

Just copy them straight from the DCIM folder on the SD card to wherever you need them. Learning to actually manage files is an extremely important part of owning a PC.

Announcements