Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PowerShot SX610 HS - sd card is not detected "Kein Bild vorhanden"

frusted_Custom
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a CanonPowerShot SX610 HS.
This camera has a problem with detecting the SD card.
Error message : "Kein Bild vorhanden"
Are there any solutions for this problem?

Thank you.

the frusted Custom

4 REPLIES 4

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Frusted_Custom,

Thank you for posting.

First, please ensure that you're using compatible memory cards. Your camera accepts SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards.

While we don't recommend specific brands or models of cards, we do recommend that you use a memory card produced by a major manufacturer that closely adhere to the current industry standards. You may see the standards at sdcard.org.

We recommend against the use of cards that require an adapter to fit in the camera (i.e. micro-SD or Mini-SD). The increase in the number of connections between the camera and memory card (from the memory card to the adapter, then from the adapter to the camera) makes a malfunction more likely.

Important: Your camera does not support memory cards using the UHS-I, UHS-II or UHS-III standards. Some such cards will have "UHS-I, UHS-II or UHS-III on them. Others will have a "1", "2" or "3" superimposed on a "U".

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

John_
Authority

First thing I would do is try other SD cards

Hello John, thank you for your feedback. I have tried several SD cards. But in vain. It always comes the message "No pictures available.". What else can I do?

Ok some basic questions, has the camera worked right before? Can you take pictures and just not veiw them? Have to tried formating the SD card in the camera and not in a computer? And lastly is it still under warranty? As far as detecting the SD card there is a tiny switch in the SD card slot that detects the card. Try and take a peek inside the SD card slot with a light and magnifying glass and look for something suspicious in there.

Announcements