cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with G1x display

larryplacido
Contributor

I had this issue recently with my G1x. I've never seen an issue like this before so I thought I would post it on here to get an answer.

As I was shooting, the image of my shot (while I viewed it) mirrored itself... In other words if I took a picture of a sign, the image would be normal, then it would flicker back and forth to a mirrored image, a reflection if you will.

It would just haphazardly do this, I've never seen this before... But then I would view the image I shot, it is as should be. I downloaded the images to my desktop, opened them up and they were fine. Very perplexing to me...

I just reformatted the card, shot a couple of test images and no problem...

Has anyone had this problem with the G1x or any camera before?

Thanks in advance,

Larry

2 REPLIES 2

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@larryplacido wrote:

I had this issue recently with my G1x. I've never seen an issue like this before so I thought I would post it on here to get an answer.

As I was shooting, the image of my shot (while I viewed it) mirrored itself... In other words if I took a picture of a sign, the image would be normal, then it would flicker back and forth to a mirrored image, a reflection if you will.

It would just haphazardly do this, I've never seen this before... But then I would view the image I shot, it is as should be. I downloaded the images to my desktop, opened them up and they were fine. Very perplexing to me...

I just reformatted the card, shot a couple of test images and no problem...

Has anyone had this problem with the G1x or any camera before?

Thanks in advance,

Larry

g1x mirror.JPG

Thanks,

I'll check to see if that setting will (or won't) change anything later on this eveing. I'll let you know what happens...

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements