cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershot XS620HS WiFi Connectivity

kkorotev
Contributor

Is something I'm doing wrong or do I have to re-establish my WiFi connection everytime I turn the camera on?

Or, is there a way to automate this; Set it and forget it; Connects automatically???

Looking forward to good advice.

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@kkorotev wrote:

Is something I'm doing wrong or do I have to re-establish my WiFi connection everytime I turn the camera on?

Or, is there a way to automate this; Set it and forget it; Connects automatically???

Kevin

That behavior may be by design.  If you are not actively using Wi-FI, then you will want to keep it disabled.  Having Wi-Fi active anytime the camera is turned on would probably drain battery power fairly quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@kkorotev wrote:

Kevin

That behavior may be by design.  If you are not actively using Wi-FI, then you will want to keep it disabled.  Having Wi-Fi active anytime the camera is turned on would probably drain battery power fairly quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Thanks, Waddizzle,

I hadn't thought of that.  Makes sense now.

Announcements