cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershot ELPH 190 IS Software M.I.A.

dnathan1357
Apprentice

I have a NEW PowerShot ELPH 190 IS. I visited the Drivers & Downloads section on the PowerShot ELPH 190 IS page to get the Digital Camera Software 7.1 [Windows]. Clicked on Select / Download and got a 404 Not Found page. Any suggestions – Thanks, all.

7 REPLIES 7

John_
Authority

Did you register the camera first and it's been a while since I've downloaded any software but somewhere you need to enter the serial number of the camera for permission to download. Outside of a Canon website issue and what I said I got nothing else on that

Camera's registered. Thinking it's a Canon website issue. Thnx, John.

Try a different OS or camera.  It might be just a problem with that one page.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I went to other products. Same result - It's the site. Thanks all.

Hi there,

I've tested it, and it's working. You're the only person who's mentioned having issues. You might try verifying you're on the right site, or try using another device/browser. For reference, HERE the link to our site/your product. You do need to have your  camera with you, because the serial number is required. 

I have the same problem. Sure, the webpage works, but NO drivers or software are listed. It's just a blank page. I reached out on a separate Canon forum and the website that reprentative provided with the "solution" was broken, too.

Hi, UT2009!  We checked the link Stephen provided in 2020 and it still works.  Just click HERE and then click the button marked "Software & Drivers" to get everything you need to take full advantage of your PowerShot ELPH 190 IS.

Announcements