cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot SX720HS Transferring Photos to Laptop

linnerann
Apprentice

Hello:

I'm really new to cameras and I just purchased a PowerShot SX720HS.  I will be going to another country and I want to be able to take pictures and have them go to my windows 10 laptop.  Can anyone help me get started on this?  I'm very confused.  Woman Frustrated

[subject line edited to reflect content more accurately]

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

The best way is to use an SD card reader, remove the card from the camera, and connect it to your laptop using usb. Some laptops have a built-in SD card slot.

John_SD
Whiz

@linnerann wrote:

Hello:

I'm really new to cameras and I just purchased a PowerShot SX720HS.  I will be going to another country and I want to be able to take pictures and have them go to my windows 10 laptop.  Can anyone help me get started on this?  I'm very confused.  Woman Frustrated

No offense, but if you need help, you should indicate that in your subject line. Also, putting your request in the "General Discussion" section is not likely helpful either. It should have been posted to the PowerShot section of the site. 

That said, you need to download and spend time reading the full user guide associated with your camera model.

Start here: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support

Make sure you enter your model number properly. 

Announcements