cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot SX60 HS Lens Recommendation

RossyHdz
Contributor

Hello.. I have a PowerShot SX60 HS and I need lens recommendations. I’m not looking for something professional, just an upgrade for the original lens.

Can someone please help me?

23 REPLIES 23

John,

Do you have your pictures somewhere? It would be nice to see them, if possible.

Yes, I have some on my profile here, page 1 of my pictures. I think if you click on my name it will get you there

@John_ wrote:

Yes, I have some on my profile here, page 1 of my pictures. I think if you click on my name it will get you there

All that I see are photos of the Moon.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@Waddizzle wrote:

All that I see are photos of the Moon.

D'uh!

Moon Wazx.JPG

Yes pictures of the moon, I had a couple of them printed on frameless canvas, the ones at night. The ones I took during the day are overly blue but that is exactly how it looked. The close-ups are at around 100X I would have to mortgage my house to buy a lens with that kind of zoom. I remember that post about that long Canon zoom lens that only a few were produced and B&H has one that is worth $180,000

Well, we were talking about  pictures of the moon.

Nice pictures, John.

I saw them last night, I just didn’t reply anymore because I fell asleep. Long day at work. 

Thank you, I put the other pictures that I liked more on here today. Don't work too hard! 

John, 

The moon was amazing two nights ago. Did you take any pictures?

Hi Rossy, no I didn't and the weather here has been cloudy and rainy. Did you put any pictures on here?

Good morning, John 

No, I did not. I do have some old pictures online, but they are on a different site. 

I could share the link if you would like to see them.

Where do you live? I wish it was raining here, we need some of that. 

Announcements