cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot ELPH 180 Copying pictures to PC

RVC
Apprentice

How do I go about copying pictures to my computer which has Windows 8.1?  Is there a program I should download or what.  I never had problems downloading pictures from my old Canon camera PowerShot SD 800 IS Digital ELPH until recently.  Got a 180 for my wife and cannot find a way to load pictures now.  Any help please.

4 REPLIES 4

John_
Authority

Here is the link to the support page on Canon's site, download the software and the manual it will explain how to do that as well as much more: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/point-and-shoot/slim-styli...

When I go to that site it shows that download for Windows 7, I am using Windows 8.1

Hi, RVC!

The link John_ provided is designed to automatically detect your operating system and show you the corresponding options.  If you need the offerings for a different operating system, just click on the dropdown menu and select the appropriate option.

We hope this helps!

I downloaded the driver the link designed, installed it and transferred the pictures to my PC but when I tried to forward them to my wife's PC  the picture did not show it gave the message "Sorry, there is no preview available for this image".  What in the world does that mean?

Announcements