cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot A630 Replacement Equivalent

kelanne
Contributor

I am looking for a newer replacement for my PowerShot A630 (which I absolutely love). Any suggestions? The specs on the A630 that I like the most are the Swivel Screen LCD and internal memory. I would like something a little more up to date, but at a reasonable price as I am only a novice and use my camera mainly for pleasure.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Why mess around then go for the SX50HS which can be bought for around $330 now !!.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Awesome Vetteran & John! Thanks SO much!

Your welcome and you will not be sorry!!!

It's all very well buyng from fleabay.... just make sure the item is returnable, you need to read the small print.

Personally, if I was buying anything of significance or importance it wouldn't be from 'Fleabay', I would be buying from a reputable shop.

Dave

Ebay is good, look at the feedback of the seller. > 5 not good for high value items. 

..along the lines of buying from ebay, be sure it has a US warranty and as veteran said check the sellers feedback. Ive bought expensive items there ad would not hesitate again

Got the SX50 HS. VERY happy with the camera. Got a GREAT deal at beachcamera.com! I have used it several times so far and am loving it's versatility. Excellent camera for the price!  

A mighty sensible choice, speaking purely objectively. Smiley Happy

Snap in RAW and convert using DPP.

.jpg for screen viewing .tif for printing.

Announcements