cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My canon sx170 is got a line in pics

maggie007
Apprentice

Hello, my canon sx170 is, whenever i take a picture, it got a white line right in the middle, from top to bottom, the screen doesn't show it, but when i look the final pic is there, it's in any picture, with or without flash. what could it be? 

3 REPLIES 3

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@maggie007 wrote:

Hello, my canon sx170 is, whenever i take a picture, it got a white line right in the middle, from top to bottom, the screen doesn't show it, but when i look the final pic is there, it's in any picture, with or without flash. what could it be? 

I assume that you mean the camera's screen, not your laptop or computer.  The camera screen is incapable of showing each and every pixel in larger files.  Post an image of the issue, if you can. 

It sounds as if you definitely have a hardware failure.  You can also call 1-800-OK-CANON to guidance, too.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

maggie007
Apprentice
i take the picture and everything is good but, then when I see the picture on my computer I see a line in the middle...

@maggie007 wrote:
i take the picture and everything is good but, then when I see the picture on my computer I see a line in the middle...

You should contact Canon Support at 1-800-OK-CANON.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements