cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magnificating Viewfinder for a SX60 What part number etc

shootingstarno
Apprentice

Greetings. I want to buy a manificating viewfinder that fits onto the screen. You know the ones that block the suns rays and you can see better. I have a Canon SX 60 HS. I believe its a 3 inch screen. Some of the ones Ive seen online dont always fit on every camera. Does anyone know of one of these. Under 50 dollars would be awesome. One that goes onto the camera and stays on tight and wont fall off etc. Thanks in advance for any help or links here. Blessing. Paul wa state.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Shootingstarno,

Thank you for posting.

Canon does not offer a magnifyer for your camera's display. I regret any difficulty this causes.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

shootingstarno
Apprentice

Greetings. I want to buy a manificating viewfinder that fits onto the screen. You know the ones that block the suns rays and you can see better. I have a Canon SX 60 HS. I believe its a 3 inch screen. Some of the ones Ive seen online dont always fit on every camera. Does anyone know of one of these. Under 50 dollars would be awesome. One that goes onto the camera and stays on tight and wont fall off etc. Thanks in advance for any help or links here. Blessing. Paul wa state.

shootingstarno
Apprentice

Greetings. Can anyone recomend a magnifying viewfinder to fit over my screen. The ones that attaches  to the screen and stays on without falling off. I think they mount using the tripod hole on the bottom of the camera.  I was looking at some and its seems some wont work without buying other attachments and or adaptors. Anyone know the one that goes with my Canon SX 60 HS or a universal one that has everything included to fitting. Any help, IM thankful. Blessings. Paul wa state.

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Shootingstarno,

Thank you for posting.

Canon does not offer a magnifyer for your camera's display. I regret any difficulty this causes.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Yes. Thanks for your response. Paul wa state.

Announcements