cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac & New PowerShot SX510 HS - HELP!

northwetmossbac
Apprentice

Just purchased a new PowerShot SX510 HS in hopes of being able to send my pics to my Mac computer wirelessly.  Sounds simple, it **should** be simple.....??  On page 27 of the instruction booklet (yes, I opened and read them!) it instructs me to go to Canon website and download the camera software - check!  I selected correct operating system, agreed to the terms, and clicked download.  Download took all of 10 -15 seconds.  Next, I double clicked on the download to move to Step 2 in the instructions, the "Easy Download."  This is where the problem lies.....nothing happened when I double clicked.  I got a quick "flinch" on the screen, then nothing.  Wondering if all of you Mac-savvy wonders might know what I have clicked, or need to un-click, to get this to run??  I've gone through and restarted Safari, cleared cookies, cleared history, etc etc. Even called Canon who told me to call Apple!  I'm sure that it's not that difficult.....I just don't know what I'm missing......... Any help greatly appreciated!  

1 REPLY 1

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Northwetmossbac:

For assistance with the Wi-Fi connection to your computer, there are a couple of things to try.

1-  If you have a separate, non-Safari browser, I recommend using that.

2-  If this doesn't resolve the issue, please Contact us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements