cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love my Powershot A95, but need new camera. What is comparible?

JenBoyd
Apprentice

I love my Powershot A-95 but need to buy a new camera. I shoot landscape, wildlife, architecture, and people. I want to print on large canvas, but I am just a point and shoot photographer. What do you suggest?

1 REPLY 1

mjbeejr
Contributor

Check out the new Canon Digital Elph 110 Hs 16.1 MP. It's not the best over 200 ISO, and it's a bit noisy mechanically speaking, but it's got all the latest Canon goodies. It takes full HD video as good as some moderately priced HD camcorders did only a couple of years ago. My friend, a professional photographer and filmaker, owns one and he uses it when traveling. I've used it and loved it so much I ordered one for my self. I was amazed at the performance and userfriendlyness inherent in this tiny 135g pocket camera. I've seen it listed for as low as $129 from several vendors. The Canon PowerShot Elph 320 HS 16.1 MP is a step up and works better at higher ISO ranges (a lot less noise in the 400 to 800 settings), but it pretty much the same camera in specifications and performance---at twice the price!

Announcements