cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Frame Rate with G7X MkIII

GeoUW
Apprentice

Hello, 

When I'm recording in High Frame Rate my video have 25fps when they are on my computer. Even when I'm recording in normal mode all my video have 25fps instead of 50. 

There's something I have to do to have my good frame rate ? 

Thank's ! 

GeoUW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GeoUW
Apprentice

I think I have find the solution or rather I understood how it worksSmiley Very Happy For the normal mode, corect me if I'm wrong, it's because of my SD card, when I switch with the SD card provide with the camera I have my 50fps. For the High Frame Rate the camera make slow motion by itself (if I record 5 secondes video with this mode the finale duration of the video will be 20 secondes so I have 25 fps on 20 secondes instead of 100 on 5 seconds).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

GeoUW
Apprentice

I think I have find the solution or rather I understood how it worksSmiley Very Happy For the normal mode, corect me if I'm wrong, it's because of my SD card, when I switch with the SD card provide with the camera I have my 50fps. For the High Frame Rate the camera make slow motion by itself (if I record 5 secondes video with this mode the finale duration of the video will be 20 secondes so I have 25 fps on 20 secondes instead of 100 on 5 seconds).

Announcements