cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm old, have new Powershot elph 115 and can't find any instructions re: attaching the wristband

Matriarch43
Apprentice

I've reread the instructions several times and so has my son. We see where the wristband is supposed to go but can't get it on. Any help would be appreciated. I need the darn thing on my wrist, because with my senior moments I'll lose it for sure. Please help. Thanks in advance. Trish

3 REPLIES 3

John_
Authority

Looking from the back of the camera, on the right side theres a small, indented hole with a place to thread the small, thinest end of the wrist strap through. It can be tight to get it through there just by pushing on it...try wetting the end of the strap like needle/thread type thing or find something real small like a paperclip, blunt end of a needle etc to push it through. Once the skinny end is through insert the thicker end through the loop and your done.

You can go on the Canon website, support section and download the manuals, instructions etc for your nice camera. Type the model number is the search box at the top of the page.

Young, old doesnt matter some of this stuff drives me nuts too !!

John

Thanks so much for your help. That's where I thought it went but as it turned out there was plastic blocking the hole. After playing with it using a very small screw driver I was able to unblock it, feed a wire through it, attach the wristband to the wire and pull the wire back through it. All's well that ends well no matter the level of frustration. LMAO

YAY Trish !!!!  lol

Announcements