Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

I cannot get the memory card out of the A75. I pushed IN and it goes only so far but doesn't pop out

I have no camera stores nearby. Is there a simple, non-destructive trick I can use to get the card out?

Also: please give me the link to download a user manual. I just can't find it.

New Contributor

I cannot get the memory card out of the A75. I pushed IN and it goes only so far but doesn't pop

HOLD IT, everyone! I got the card out! I found the brochures box to click and have the manual.

New problem: The CF card is in the computer slot and NOTHING happens. Now what? Please help!

Respected Contributor

Re: I cannot get the memory card out of the A75. I pushed IN and it goes only so far but doesn't pop

canongunner,

You should be able to browse the contents of the CF card like it was an external drive.  What operating system are you running on your computer?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.