cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset to default in sx60hs? The instructions in the manual do not work.

jollywolly2
Apprentice

When following the instructions in the manual  the reset button is grayed out.  Also the LED screen only works for replay but not for taking pictures.   I'm sure most of the problems are operator caused and I think reset to default will help me start over. Thanks for any help.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

John_
Authority

Press the down arrow several times till the LCD turns on :

viewfinder.JPG

See if you can do a reset all through your setting menu at that point. If not remove your battery and hold the power switch on for at least 30 seconds then insert the battery and try again.

Also try the reset all when in Auto shooting mode first and be sure you havent selected the WiFi reset all.

View solution in original post

John-

thanks- that did it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

John_
Authority

Press the down arrow several times till the LCD turns on :

viewfinder.JPG

See if you can do a reset all through your setting menu at that point. If not remove your battery and hold the power switch on for at least 30 seconds then insert the battery and try again.

Also try the reset all when in Auto shooting mode first and be sure you havent selected the WiFi reset all.

John-

thanks- that did it.

Ok great thats an awesome camera !

Thank you so much, solved in 5 seconds 🙂

Non riesco a resettare la mia Canon SX60HS ai valori iniziali.Le istruzioni sul manuale non nhanno effetto.Chi mi sa aiutare ??

Announcements