cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect my canon ELPH 180 to the canon connect app?

Abcd
Apprentice

I dont know how to connect my new canon ELPH 180  to the canon connect app to view it on my iPad. Please help and answer in detail!

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@Abcd wrote:

I dont know how to connect my new canon ELPH 180  to the canon connect app to view it on my iPad. Please help and answer in detail!

Do you have a copy of the intruction manual?

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support

Use that link to navigate your way to the ELPH 180 product support page.  You can download manuals, software, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Abcd,

Thanks for posting.

The PowerShot ELPH 180 does not offer Wi-Fi connectivity and cannot connect to smart phones or tablets.

This camera accepts a USB to mini-B cable.  The camera's USB terminal is located on the right-hand side of the camera (as you're holding it to take a photo) under a small door.

These cables are normally available from camera and electronics shops, or camera or electronics departments in larger stores.

You may also purchase the Interface Cable IFC-400PCU from Canon or an authorized dealer. For assistance locating a suitable USB cable, please call our Canon Sales and Accessories Department at (800) 652-2666 between 8:00 AM and midnight ET, seven days a week. They will assist you with product information and dealer locations.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements