cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the language of my download box from German to English?

Mamie
Apprentice

Is there something I can download from the Canon website that will change the language on my download box from German into English?  Canon told me to delete my download program but I don't know how to do that, either, since I don't know what I am looking for.  If I am supposed to have a disc to use, I don't have one.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, Mamie!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon product you're working with, and which application this download box appears in. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a Canon PowerShot SX150 and I am referring to the dialog box that comes up on my computer when I insert the Sandisk into my machine.  It is entirely in German and I have no idea how to change it to English.

This sounds like it might be an issue with the computer software and not the camera. What operating system are you using?

Steve M.

Mamie
Apprentice
I finally was able to speak with someone at Canon and he determined that the dialog box was part of my Lenovo computer system. He checked to find that others have had the same problem with Lenovo. He told me how to download the image downloader program from the Canon website. I had tried to find it before but it was not easy to find without help. Once I downloaded the program, it now overrides the Lenovo program so my problem is solved.
Announcements