Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Having a problem with the image transfer when using WIFI with my powershot XS420IZ wierd colors

This is a wierd issue I am having. When i transfer images via WIFI some but not all pictures come out half gone with wierd colors. I have attatche some pictures to give you and idea. Even wierder the preview icons do not seem to show the same issue somtimes. Not sure if this is a camera thing or a wifi transfer thing or a my computer thing!

IMG_0108.JPGIMG_0109.JPG

Product Expert

Re: Having a problem with the image transfer when using WIFI with my powershot XS420IZ wierd colors

[ Edited ]

Hi Kleksbrew7,

Thank you for posting.

I recommend contacting our Toll-Free Technical Support Team. You may reach them by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). Their hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. until 9:00 P.M., Eastern Time.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.