cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP powershot SX510 HS with Macbook

katiesuee
Apprentice

I just got my new camera for Christmas, I have read all the reviews and posts about how difficult connecting the wifi was with your computer. I have been trying for hours to connect with my macbook and the software won't seem to download. I have a Macbook pro version 10.7.5 and whenever I download it, it takes about 10 seconds and then I try double clicking on the software and it still won't open. I have tried restarting my computer and xing out of everything else and it still won't work. I just tried downloading firefox and seeing if it would work on a different interenet other then safari and it STILL DIDN'T WORK. The phone number I tried calling isn't in business hours even though it says they are open until 10 pm. Please Please someone help me. 

2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi katiesuee!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks!

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi katiesuee,

It's possible that the DCSM_2_1_0_2_9L.dmg.gz file has been damaged or corrupted during the download process.  Please locate the file, hold down the Control key, then click on the file and choose "Get Info".  How large is the file?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements