cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7x Mark iii Live Stream

Begi
Apprentice

Hi there! I have a Canon G7x Mark iii. I bought that for livestream and the new page canon.image is open today. I've done all the steps, connected with Youtube and I can send a video but coudn't make a livestream. When I click on Livestream choice, take the Err 127 and that made me crazy!!! Please help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DrawORdrumLIVE
Contributor

Guys with the new utility beta software you can now use g7xiii as web cam via USB C!

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

@Norwegian wrote:
Why can I only stream scheduled broadcasts on YouTube? When I try to broadcast live, I'm told that it's not allowed on the screen

Why are you complaining about YouTube in a camera forum?  Have you applied to YouTube for a Live Stream license?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Maybe you all realise but you can only use the wifi live stream from the camera to youtube if you have 1000 subscribers. So I was getting the error messages as we do not have 1000 subscribers. This is not made clear on the advertising. I have found you can live stream ok using obs and other software on a computer.

PowerShot is the problem. Not Youtubue or my licens. I can stream with my telephone, but with the PowerShot, no.

I have the same problem and Canon told me that Error 127 means it is an issue with YouTube.  I have been going back and forth with YouTube for a couple of weeks with no luck.  YouTube and sent it to their engineers but said that it could be a long time before I get a reply from them.

Norwegian
Contributor
Thank you for info

slavek
Apprentice

For those who are also desperately looking for a solution… This is why it doesn't work: To live stream on mobile, your channel will need to have at least 1,000 subscribers. → https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853834?hl=en 

Norwegian
Contributor
I have got the anserwe. www.japanphoto.no and www.canon.no came up with it. - YouTube have change something in the system, so IT is impossible no to do livestream with canon powershot g7x mark iii. Unless if the livestream is scheduled. No i Just plan the stream in YouTube, and everything work and is perfect.

(My ↑ answer/link was from Canon support too.) Lucky you, Norwegian. I can't stream with my YouTube account (with 126 subscribers) - neither planned nor new livestream 😕 I think I tried everything, even firmware update, removing and re-add camera to image.canon account etc. And yes, I can see my planned livestreams on camera display, but whatever I choose, I always get Err127.

Announcements