cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7x Mark iii Live Stream

Begi
Apprentice

Hi there! I have a Canon G7x Mark iii. I bought that for livestream and the new page canon.image is open today. I've done all the steps, connected with Youtube and I can send a video but coudn't make a livestream. When I click on Livestream choice, take the Err 127 and that made me crazy!!! Please help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DrawORdrumLIVE
Contributor

Guys with the new utility beta software you can now use g7xiii as web cam via USB C!

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Begi
Apprentice

Hi there! I have a Canon G7x Mark iii. I bought that for livestream and the new page canon.image is open today. I've done all the steps, connected with Youtube and I can send a video but coudn't make a livestream. When I click on Livestream choice, take the Err 127 and that made me crazy!!! Please help! 

aldous673
Apprentice

I'm so glad I found your post. Hopefully we can get some help. I get Err127, but mostly Err132. Before image.canon launched I was getting Err132. I was briefly able to start a stream yesterday. But after the initial couple fo tries, it stopped working and I got Err132. I've tried to start back from the beginning by resetting wireless setting on the camera, disconnecting from the youtube service, and even setting up an entirely new image.canon account. Nothing is working and it's trying me crazy. I think they are having problems with their web service, but it would be great to hear if anyone else has this issue and if they've gotten in touch with support. I always seem to catch them off hours and their chat bot is useless.

I have this exact issue. Worked twice for me when image.canon first opened, and now all I get is Err 132. I have tried all the things that you have. I can stream from my phone just fine. I haven't talked with anyone directly yet, hope they get this fixed soon.

Hi, i just purchased this product for the purpose of livestream. Was this ever resolved? 

@shanNursing wrote:

Hi, i just purchased this product for the purpose of livestream. Was this ever resolved? 

Was what ever resolved?  One of the posts is checked as the Solution.  A couple of other forum participants posted with totally different problems from the original issue.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

aldous673
Apprentice
@Begi Have you had any luck resolving your issue?

DrawORdrumLIVE
Contributor

Guys with the new utility beta software you can now use g7xiii as web cam via USB C!

arwilliams399
Apprentice

I have the same problem as others and cannot see the solution. The error is said to the the MAC number - but that seems to be correct. Any wisdom would be welcome.

Norwegian
Contributor
Why can I only stream scheduled broadcasts on YouTube? When I try to broadcast live, I'm told that it's not allowed on the screen
Announcements