Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

G7X Mark iii After update to 1.2, the 6th tab in "Tools" setting disappeared

It is so strange that after I updated to the latest firmware version, the 6th tab in "Tools" disappeared, and I cannot find information on versions anymore! How can I get it back??? Can I reset to factory setting? But there's no where I can find "reset" options as well.... So strange!

IMG_5802.jpg

Highlighted
VIP

Re: G7X Mark iii After update to 1.2, the 6th tab in "Tools" setting disappeared

Try switching the camera out of Auto.  Try one of the Creative mode: P, Av, TV, or M.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: G7X Mark iii After update to 1.2, the 6th tab in "Tools" setting disappeared

Thank you very much! Although the 6th tab didn't appear in other modes, but at least I get the firmware information and some other important options now. I didn't realise that different mode will change the menu setting too. Thank you very much!!!