cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From ELPH 360 HS to ?

richardp
Contributor

So I bought this one last year and just sold it.  

I needed a small camera for travel purposes.  One that I could put in my pocket.  So got the ELPH 360 HS.

It's an OK camera, but nothing more.  With my big hands, after using it for a couple of weeks, I found it too small.

So I sold it and am now looking for a replacement.

I'm looking for a pocket size camera with awesome picture and video quality, something with a better hand feel than the ELPH and maybe, just maybe, timelapse video feature in the camera.

It needs to fit in my pocket !!!  I'm not looking for something that dangles around my neck.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks, Richard

3 REPLIES 3

tony2
Contributor

Hi,

try the SX720hs. it is larger and more weighty but does fit in a pocket. Excellent zoom. I had problems connecting to computer via wifi as i had no cable, but in another post explain how I round it.

thanks tony. started looking at this one. pretty impressive zoom based on what I saw on some youtube reviews. are you satisfied with yours ?

Only had it a short while, I upgraded from a small A3350is which,was excelent in good daylight but not at all for indoor shots. This one seems pretty good all round. the 4ox zoom is very good though, hand held hard to hold position but,it does lock onto the image when you find it !!. Still experimenting but looking good so far. 

regards 

Announcements