cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow diagram of functions on Powershot 40000 IS

rbidleman
Apprentice

The are numerous menu options to the degree that it is hard to find and option without haveing to "drill" down into the menu structure to find it.  Has anyone created a flow diagram so one can look for the option and then drill down to it?

3 REPLIES 3

tnicoson
Enthusiast

See the lists on Pages 164 to 169 of the User's Guide for a start.

While the lists you reference in the manual are a little more helpful, this is far from being a flowchart.  In addition, the type face is so small that it is more difficult to read for an older person like me.

That said, thanks for your reply.

HAH !

How well I know that situation !  Around the house here, I am never without my trusty 3 X 5 magnifying glass.  I have been thinking about buying a holster for it.  Of late, I have even been thinking I need a more powerful magnifier.

The idea of a flow chart is great, but I don't think you are going to find one.  You will probably have to design your own.  If those charts on Pages 164-169 of the manual are any help at all, you could download a copy of the manual to your PC and blow up just those pages and print them out.  If you want something durable that you can carry in your camera bag, print them out to 4 X 6 matte finish photo paper.

Announcements