cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elph 340-wifi won't work

dibbee
Apprentice

I bought this power shot camera a month a ago. I put on the camera connect app on my cell phone. I connect through my camera to the canon wifi site. I am connected on my phone. I touch send images on the phone and I get 196 white squares on my phone but no images I can see and then the camera immediately disconnects. I took it to Best Buy where I bought it yesterday and talked to Geek Squad. They do not know why. I called Canon 4 times and talked to tech and they cannot figure it out. Could it be the phone operating system which is Kitkat 4.4.2? Is it some app on my phone? I am so frustrated with this problem. I was able to send my pictures to my computer using the camera window app, by the way. The Camera Window app on my phone does not work at all as they tell you to get camera connect. I sure would like to know if anyone can help me with this annoying situation.

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hi dibbee!

Thanks for posting.

Due to the complex nature of the issue you are experiencing, I recommend that you contact us directly by phone so one of our technicians can walk you through setting this up.  This will also allow us to provide you with real-time feedback each step of the way if any issues are encountered during the process.  Please call 1-800-OK-CANON between 10:00 AM EST, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements