cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elph 330 Continuous Shooting Mode

shyonts
Apprentice

I decided to finally try out the continuous shooting mode on my Elph 330, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it's supposed to do. From the manual, it sounds like I should be able to hold the shutter button down and the camera will continuously snap pictures, but no matter what I try it just takes a single picture. I'm sure I have the mode set to continuous, and per the manual I don't have any settings on that conflict with continuous shooting. Am I misunderstanding the purpose of the continuous shooting mode? Or is there some other secret that isn't in the manual?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Skirball
Authority

Yes, that's the intent of continuous shooting; you hold down the button and it takes multiple shots.  It's possible that certain shooting modes don't allow continuous shooting.  I'd assume it has a sports mode, try that to see if it works.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Skirball
Authority

Yes, that's the intent of continuous shooting; you hold down the button and it takes multiple shots.  It's possible that certain shooting modes don't allow continuous shooting.  I'd assume it has a sports mode, try that to see if it works.

Announcements