cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Image.Canon Wifi Date Time Error

kmsheetmetal
Apprentice

Hi I have 2 sx530HS and both were setup with Image Gateway and all was working fine no problems until the shutdown of the server.  Today I tried to connect them to the new Image.Canon server and every time I try the update cloud button on the cameras as decribed in the setup from image.canon I get "Set the correct date and time" on both cameras.  The correct date, time and time zone is correct on the camera.  I've searched through several posts on here from others having similar issues in the past saying you need to change the camera name to something else before trying to connect, or completely reset the wireless settings like it was a brand new camera. None of that worked.  I logged into the new image.canon and deleted one of the cameras that I guess was transfered over from image gateway and that had no effect.  Am I missing something or is the service not fully up and running.  Any help would be great as our company uses these for shipping picture verifcation and manually transfering images takes a ton of time and is the only reason we bought these cameras is so we could transfer pictures automatically.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

On Wednesday, April 15, 2020, Canon Inc. will be releasing firmware ver. 1.1.0.0 for the PowerShot SX530 HS. Download it here https://Canon.us/ltvsb

Firmware Version 1.1.0.0 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:

1. Support for the “image.canon” cloud platform has been added.

Note: This is a required firmware update in order to enable the use of this service.

View solution in original post

106 REPLIES 106

NaturesX
Contributor
I am just having this problem today.. 04/23/20. Is there a fix? Canon SX700 HS

@NaturesX wrote:
I am just having this problem today.. 04/23/20. Is there a fix? Canon SX700 HS

It looks like Canon stopped commenting days ago on several threads regading this issue.  I am having the same problem with my SX510.

NaturesX
Contributor
Is there a fix for this yet? 4/23/20..Canon SX 700 HS

NaturesX
Contributor
I believe I have a USB micro plug to download with.. But wifi send to phone was great..

hanks424
Contributor
Wifi still works fine, posting directly to the web was rendered useless when Canon modified their site.

@hanks424 wrote:
Wifi still works fine, posting directly to the web was rendered useless when Canon modified their site.

Not for my SX510, the image transfer utility was killed, so I cannot even transfer photos to the PC via WiFi anymore.

NaturesX
Contributor
Keep getting an error that date is wrong.. Can't download..

NaturesX
Contributor
Yea, I had the Canon printer so that.. Use Brother now..

NaturesX
Contributor
DO thar

NaturesX
Contributor
I wish we could get an answer.. Are they Covid closed maybe? Ughhh
Announcements