cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chromebook, which software to download?

stephshar
Apprentice

I have a Canon Powershot A480 and want to download software to my Chromebook so I can upload pics.  I used to have a PC but now I don't know what software to download.  It is the Chrome OS but that's all I know.  Can you help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks!  The article you linked to made me realize I can just attach the camera to the Chromebook and it will ask me if I want to upload the pics.  I thought I had to install separate software.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2885579/5-free-tools-for-editing-images-on-a-chromebook.html

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks!  The article you linked to made me realize I can just attach the camera to the Chromebook and it will ask me if I want to upload the pics.  I thought I had to install separate software.

I can't thank you enough for this article you posted, saved me lots of money.  Thought I'd have to buy an external hard drive to

download the software from cannon.  ANY more help you would like to add, I would greatly appreciate, new to digital photography.

fatcat
Rising Star
thanks , you saved me allot of money, thought I had to buy an external hard drive to dl the software from cannon
Announcements