cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Network Settings

jennymom4
Apprentice

I just bought a new Elph 360 HS.  No matter what I try I can't set up wireless settings.  It keeps saying Check Network Settings.  I read that there may be problems on Canon's end.  Does this happen often?  At this point, I'm ready to return the camera.  I needed to set it up before I send it to my son in Guatemala.  I really don't want to wait a week to get it up and running. 

2 REPLIES 2

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Jennymom4,

Thanks for posting.

The Canon iMAGE Gateway, which is required for the wireless transfer of images, was taken down for maintenance, however our technicians ran into difficulties requiring additional work. They are currently working to restore this service. We regret the difficulty this has caused.

As a work-around, you may still transfer images using your camera's USB terminal. The USB terminal, on PowerShot cameras, is underneath a cover on the right-hand side of the camera (as you're holding the camera to take a photo).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am having the same problem with two cameras that I bought today. I am being prompted to enter an email and a four digit code and then I get a "check network" message. 

Both cameras are ELPH190IS

Announcements