cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Shoot Colour. Why is the PDF User Manual published in Black and White?

Grazie
Rising Star

I was just re-reading my highly informative Canon SX50 User Manual PDF, when it hit me! Why any of the instructions on colour, that’s mostly everything (Man Frustrated), is the PDF Download Manual monotone? For example references to colour swapping and white balance etc, are senseless and just plain daft. I’m not asking for an expensive full colour hard copy, I get that, but a downloadable PDF!?

Anybody care to add any clarification? Better yet, where can I download the full colour version?

4 REPLIES 4

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I am pretty sure that the PDF comes from the source for the print version.

Hi kvbarkley. Please explain?

This doesn't answer your question as to why but it does show consistency. I just checked the paper manual for my 1D mk 2n (A pro body) and it's all in B & W. No colour pages in it either.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

@cicopo wrote:

This doesn't answer your question as to why but it does show consistency. I just checked the paper manual for my 1D mk 2n (A pro body) and it's all in B & W. No colour pages in it either.

Sure, I can see that. But I’d expect the PDF, I'm viewing on my PC to be in colour especially as the sections talking about colour, would be. It’s bonkers. Robot wink

Announcements