cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon SX260HS

Malc05
Apprentice
I have approx 150 photos on my camera but only 60 of them appear on computer screen and on TV when loading to view.
My old Ixus 70 works perfectly. All photos show, and has never been a problem. My SX260 is faily new and I a, on vacation soon and wanted to clear camera to cd first . Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

smack53
Mentor

You might have more than one folder on the memory card that has the photos stored in it. When viewing on a TV or computer screen it is only showing the current folder contents. Check the memory card with a card reader or by downloading the photos to the computer and see if all the photos show up.Typically, the SX cameras create a new folder each month, so hopefully that is all that is happening in your case.

Steve M.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

smack53
Mentor

You might have more than one folder on the memory card that has the photos stored in it. When viewing on a TV or computer screen it is only showing the current folder contents. Check the memory card with a card reader or by downloading the photos to the computer and see if all the photos show up.Typically, the SX cameras create a new folder each month, so hopefully that is all that is happening in your case.

Steve M.

Announcements