cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Powershot SX530 HS

Elementseal
Apprentice

Hello, my Canon Powershot SX530 HS's drivers aren't installing correctly. I would attempt to install the CameraWindow driver but it would say "An error has occured" with an "NG". I read that there is maintence for the image gateway until around the 30th so it may relate to the driver installation so I will wait until then. I need to upload the footage from my camera to my PC ASAP. I have Windows 10, the most updated version as of May 28th. Thank you! 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

You should be able to download your files directly by using a card reader via USB using Windows 10 File Explorer.

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Elementseal,

Thank you for posting.

If the CameraWindow software failed to install or you were unable to connect your camera, via USB, these wouldn't involve the Canon iMAGE Gateway. In either of these cases, please provide additional details.

If you've been able to transfer images wirelessly, in the past, but are unable to do so, now, the Canon iMAGE Gateway is down for repairs, and should be back up soon. We regret the difficulty this has caused.

As a work-around, you may still transfer images using your camera's USB terminal. The (Mini-b) USB terminal, on PowerShot cameras, is underneath a cover on the right-hand side of the camera (as you're holding the camera to take a photo).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements