cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PowerShot SX620 HS Connect to Wireless for Live Streams and Skype

adwissler
Contributor
To Whom It May Concern: My name is Andrew Wissler. I have a Canon PowerShot SX620 HS camera, and would like to connect it wirelessly for live streams and to Skype through my Windows 7 PC and wireless network. I know how to connect my camera to the wireless network to download images and videos, but is there any way I can connect to the wireless network for live streams and Skyping, and if so, how do I do it on both the Canon end and the Windows 7 and Skype ends? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Andrew Wissler
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Tim
Authority

Hello adwissler, 

I understand you are seeking support for your PowerShot SX620 HS.  For support on this product, please call 1-800-652-2666 and follow the prompts for Technical Support.  Agents are available during the following times. All times EST, excluding holidays.

PowerShot -- 1-800-652-2666 Monday-Friday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Live support may be able to assist with this - you'll need to reach out to them for assistance via your My Canon Account at canon.us/account

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tim
Authority

Hello adwissler, 

I understand you are seeking support for your PowerShot SX620 HS.  For support on this product, please call 1-800-652-2666 and follow the prompts for Technical Support.  Agents are available during the following times. All times EST, excluding holidays.

PowerShot -- 1-800-652-2666 Monday-Friday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

adwissler
Contributor
Dear Tim:

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Thank you very much.

Also, is there a way I can wirelessly connect my Canon PowerShot SX620 HS to the videoconferencing site Zoom and have it remotely control it?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Live support may be able to assist with this - you'll need to reach out to them for assistance via your My Canon Account at canon.us/account

To Whom It May Concern: Thank you very much. Your information was greatly appreciated.
Announcements