cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PowerShot SX30IS ...getting 'Busy' icon on screen?...

mickymike
Contributor
Hi. i've recently been getting a 'Busy' icon wth a line through it after every action i do... even when formatting the SD card... does anyone know what causes this and how i can get rid of it? ...tried replacing the sd card with a faster writing/read speed but made no difference?
6 REPLIES 6

@mickymike wrote:
Hi. i've recently been getting a 'Busy' icon wth a line through it after every action i do... even when formatting the SD card... does anyone know what causes this and how i can get rid of it? ...tried replacing the sd card with a faster writing/read speed but made no difference?

You should be asking that in the "PowerShot" group. Most of us in this group rarely, if ever, use a PowerShot camera anymore.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

thanks for the tip, so where on this site is the powershot group?

Hi, mickymike!  We've moved this topic to the PowerShot group for you. 

Thanks for posting!

Thanks Dan 😉

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Mickymike,

I recommend resetting your camera to its default settings. For more information on this, please click here.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This didn't work for me. I strongly suspect something wrong with contacts. Will look into how to clean them
Announcements