cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PowerShot Pro1

dkourtz
Apprentice

I just acquired an older Canon PowerShot pro1 (excellent condition).  Would anyone beable to advise which memory card is compatible for this camera.  I have contacted canon usa, who state no longer supported.  Also have read conflicting info i.e., micro SDHC, or regular SDHC, or SDHC with adapter.  Thank you in advance for your replies.

4 REPLIES 4

John_
Authority

Per the user manual, the Powershot Pro 1 uses Compact Flash cards, I don't know why Canon did not help you but here is the link to the support page on Canon for your model. From there you can get all the info you need: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/support-point-and-shoot/po...

We now require all consumer products be registered with a My Canon Account at canon.us/account

If you try to call, and do not have your product registered, you'll be denied support. Also, some products only receive free support for a limited time (for example, during the warranty period). If you're outside of that period, you'll be required to pay prior to calling. This is all outlined within your My Canon Account, and you'll be given all of your personalized support options within your My Canon Account - including live one-on-one, self-help, and this free Community Forum. 

John, Thank you so much for your reply.  This helps me tremendously.  Deb

You are very welcome Deb!

Announcements