cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Image Gateway app wont show pictures although the camera said they were sent

Lunaluna
Apprentice
My PowerShot SX530 HS sais the pictures have been successfully sent to Image gateway app o my phone, but when i Open the app, it still sais my library is empty. Help!!! I already tried cancellino all web services and re setting them.... No change
5 REPLIES 5

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Lunaluna,
Thank you for posting.
I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your inquiry.
If you're still encountering difficulty, I recommend contacting our Technical Support tam. For contact options, please use this URL: http://Canon.us/ContactCF

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Monerz
Apprentice
What terrible service you offer. I have the same issue and you post a link to call your support team.
Downloaded the app (latest version) uploaded a Pic (several times) and not appearing in the app.
This is meant to be more convenient than using a USB cable, it's not worth my while calling your support team and mucking around with it for 2 hours. I may as well spend an extra 5 mins and use a cable.

Pathetic answer in this forum Canon.

Monerz
Apprentice
Don't worry Canon, I'll do your work for you.
The way to solve this is to make sure all your settings are in the same time zone.
Camera timezone set to London.
Image Gateway (App) setting set to United Kingdom.
Image Gateway (web browser) set to United Kingdom.

2 seconds after making this change it started working. After changing it back, all pictures are gone again.
Post solutions in forums Canon and people will solve their issues easily, not have to mess around calling you, less demand for your call centre. It works for Apple and Microsoft.

@Monerz wrote:
Don't worry Canon, I'll do your work for you.

Really . . . ? Did you forget to use the "sarcasm" icon?

If I'm not mistaken, the moderators here are contributing their time on a voluntary basis. Sometimes they can provide a direct answer. When they can't, they make a recommendation to contact the people who more than likely can be of some real assistance.

And hey, you have a Merry Christmas too! Robot wink

Hi, Monerz.

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements