cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Connect wifi link with Powershot SX60

chrisharbard
Apprentice

Since the latest update I cannot link my iPad with my camera. 

2 REPLIES 2

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Chrisharbard,

Thank you for posting.

If you installed the newer Camera Connect App without removing the older app, it's likely that the older app was not completely removed, but was merely overwritten.

As a work-around, we recommend that you completely remove the app, then perform a "hard reset" of your camera. Next, download and re-install the Camera Connect App from The App Store.

If you still encounter difficulty, please contact us.  For contact options, please click here.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Danny

Hi, chrisharbard!

We recommend uninstalling the app from your iPad, clearing the Wi-Fi settings on your PowerShot camera, and telling your iPad to forget the connection to the camera.  From there, reinstall the app from scratch via the App Store.  Your camera, your iPad, and the app will all get set up again as if though it were the first time they were interacting with each other.  You should get a clean connection from there.

If you still need help, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements