cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot load my photos onto my PC from Canon PowerShot

francespullin
Apprentice

I have always been able to upload my photos from my camera to my PC. Now, however, they have gone to ImageBrowser EX. I haven't ever seen this before and they will not go onto the PC in any of the photo folders. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

5 REPLIES 5

smack53
Mentor

So that the community can assist you better please let us know which version of Windows you are using on your PC and which PowerShot camera you have. It may just be that a setting needs to change on the windows to use a different software to download the photos.

Steve M.

Thank you. Windows 8 and Canon PowerShot ELPH11OHS

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

This was my question as well except I have Windows 7 and a power shot sx600. After I attach my cable to the camera and computer, turn it on, nothing comes up on windows and I can't see the icon you said to click as the first step.  I have never had a problem downloading pictures directly to my computer from my other 3 or 4 cameras.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Judy

Hi Jemnibabe!

Thanks for posting.

Do you hear a beep sound coming from the computer when you power it on in playback while connected?  Are there any other devices connected to your computer other than the camera?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements