cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you take self potrait pictures on the Power Shot ELPh 110 HS

Insexec
Apprentice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you so much. That was very helpful.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Mykolas
Authority

Insexec,

I am sorry, but the only way to take a self portrait with the PowerShot ELPH 110 HS is to guess where to aim the front of the camera to take a picture of yourself.  The LCD on the camera is not capable of flipping around to the front and there is not a rear facing camera that allows you to look at the back of the camera and take a picture of yourself.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks. I was wondering if it is capable of taking a group shot (including myself) with a time delay shutter release?

Insexec,

What I recommend doing is setting the camera up on a tripod, then using the Self-Timer.  You can set the timer to a 10 second delay by pressing the FUNC/SET button, selecting the timer function.  Having the camera on a tripod will alllow you to use the LCD on the back of the camera to frame the group portrait how you want it, determine where you will need to stand, press the shutter button, then run over and stand with the group while the timer counts down.  When the timer is done counting down, the picture will be taken.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much. That was very helpful.

Announcements