cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Window pops the message "Cannot detect Camera, Check connection to camera, then retry"

zebah_alfred
Apprentice

I have installed Camera Window in my Windows 8.1 laptop. The moment I invoke Camera window, there is a popup which shows . "Cannot detect Camera, Check connection to camera, then retry. I do not have this issue in my iPAD though. Has anyone come across this issue..?Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Hi Zebah_alfred!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model camera you're using. Any other error messages or details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

It is G16

This error message pops the moment I try to invoke Camera window...seems some issue in the installation onto Windows 8.1 platform

zebah_alfred,

Please make sure you have the latest versions of the software installed by downloading them from our website.  Please click HERE to go to the download page.

1.  Are you connecting to your computer with a USB cable or over Wi-Fi?

2.  Are there any other devices connected to your computer other than the camera, aside from a keyboard and mouse of course?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements