Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COLOR SWAP

Mojha
Apprentice

Hello.

I am in a desperate search for a camera with "color swap"

Please share with me which do.

I just received a brand new Canon Powershot SX520 HS and it does not appear to have this feature. I hope to have an answer soon as I would like to return/exchange this one knowing which camera I can replace it with.

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jenine
Rising Star

Hi Mojha,

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

@Mojha wrote:

Hello.

I am in a desperate search for a camera with "color swap"

Please share with me which do.

I just received a brand new Canon Powershot SX520 HS and it does not appear to have this feature. I hope to have an answer soon as I would like to return/exchange this one knowing which camera I can replace it with.

Thank you. 

If I understand what you mean by "color swap" (and I'm far from certain that I do), it's something you're more likely to be able to do in a photo editor (Gimp and Photoshop, for example) than in-camera.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

smack53
Mentor

The Canon PowerShot G series cameras have the color swap feature in the G11, G12, G15, G16. (Maybe even the G1X, G1X II, and G7X)

Steve M.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements