cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a Good Lens for the Canon Powershot XS530 HS? Can this camera even have an attachable lens?

aviatorzach2
Apprentice

I like this camera and everything about it just looking for a lens for it and everywhere I look I can’t find it. I’m now wondering if there is any good ones out there or is the camera not compatible for lens? Any suggestions will help! Thx!

3 REPLIES 3

Sorry, I don't believe you can change lenses on the PowerShot XS530 HS, or any PowerShot for that matter.

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

MikeSowsun
Authority
Authority

Your camera is not designed to switch lenses, or to have an “add on” lens.  Your camera already has a lens that covers everything from 24mm to 1200mm. (35mm film equivalent: 24-1200mm)

I’m curious as to why you would you want a different lens? If you could change lenses, what kind of lens would you want?

Mike Sowsun

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The extra weight of an add-on lens will present extra weight and load on your AF motors that they were not designed to handle.  Does that sound like a good thing, to you?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
click here to view the press release
Announcements